Monday 28 May 2007

That's the way it goes.

Not only am I having continual morning sickness for most of the day - I have picked up some kind of flu like bug - !! Hurrah!! Just want I always wanted!

Am feeling a little fed up today as you may have noticed. Nevermind, just going to have to ride it out and hopefully won't be too sick.

Nathanael is doing some washing for mummy at the moment. Well at least he has been trying to get into the washing machine himself - bless. It's very sweet cos he empties his washing bin and attempts to put his washing in a closed machine most of the time - bless him. He is nearly walking now and makes good attempts every day.


2 comments:

Lis of the North said...

Oh poor love. Still at least Natty is doing his best to help you out ;)
See you soon xx

Princesse Ecossaise said...

Hello! Congratulations for the pregnancy! Shame you're suffering from morning sickness though :-( am I correct in thinking that you are Lis' sister in law and your son is Lis' nephew? Well allow me to say that he is absolutley the most adorable wee man I've ever seen! What a cutie!