Monday 23 April 2007

Well here we go again

They say that it's third time lucky but this is my fourth attempt!! - can you imagine all those half started blogs out there in the etha of internet-ness all forgotton and ignored!! It's a shame it really is. I hope to really make a go of this one.

........so welcome to my blog.

I hope you enjoy looking around it - once I have actually posted something that may be of interest, and I would be very happy for your comments and ideas also. I can't guarantee I will see them because I may have lost all the passwords and things by then but you never know huh!!!

Stay in touch

Kate

p.s. anyone got any idea what my husbands blog address is cos I haven't a clue!!

2 comments:

Lis of the North said...

Hi babes
Your husband's blog lives here:
mrpete.wordpress.com
Love your blog name xx

Kate said...

cheers me dear.

I could just ask him but that would be just too simple!!

How are you?